Rotate your tablet
for a better experience
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of €67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
- 1,000 years in-orbit service accumulated by the satellites built by Airbus
- 130 nationalities are represented in the Airbus workforce
- 2 sec An A320 takes off or lands every two seconds
Safran is an international high-technology group and tier-1 supplier of systems and equipment in the Aerospace and Defense markets. Operating worldwide, Safran has nearly 58,000 employees and generated sales of €15.8 billion in 2016. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of €1.7 billion in 2016. Safran is listed on Euronext Paris stock exchange, and its share is part of the CAC40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
- N°1 worldwide for single-aisle commercial jet engines
- N°1 worldwide manufacturer of helicopter turbine engines
- N°1 in Europe for tactical drones and in inertial navigation systems